Our vision is to be a Christ-centered, multicultural church, reaching people where they are, build disciples, impact our communities.
Many churches worship God in different ways. If you have never attended a church before you will find at Intercessor Church we worship God under three categories seen below: Sacramental, Evangelical, and Charismatic.
What does this mean?
We use music, incense, communion bread and wine, Bible teachings, ancient prayers, impromptu spoken exhortation, and other elements to worship God together.
We encourage all to come and participate if they so desire.
All are welcome to simply observe at their comfort level.
At Intercessor we reunite these three streams of worship into one mighty river of life. Our worship is historic and contemporary, holy and joyful, biblical and Spirit-filled. Why not visit and let us know what you think!
When you arrive, you will find a church home that is friendly and welcoming, vibrant and full of life. Please come and join us one weekend!
We are part of a three streams worship movement, the Charismatic Episcopal Church.
What We Believe
- That the Holy Scriptures are the final authority on all matters of faith, doctrine and practice. Where Scripture does not speak clearly, we defer to Apostolic tradition.
- That the historic creeds of the undivided Church provide a clear and indisputable summary of the Christian faith.
- That we are saved by grace, through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- That the Sacraments of the Church impart the grace of God.
- That the Holy Spirit is at work today through spiritual gifts and signs given to the Church.